Updated: August 11, 2020
This page also explains the terms on which we supply any of the Products and Services listed on our online shop to you. By using this website and ordering any Products or Services, you agree to be bound by these terms.
We are committed to protecting your information and employ security measures that are intended to be consistent with industry best practices. Please be aware that despite our best intentions and guidelines outlined in this policy, no data transmission over the internet or via any wireless network or encryption method can be completely guaranteed to be completely secure. This site is operated on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may experience breach of security or other problems beyond our controls.
Suburban Mutt may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We encourage you to check our Terms and Privacy Statement periodically.
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you make payments or conduct transactions through our website using Stripe©.
· Billing and shipping address, phone number, email address, and transaction history-purchase amount and date of transaction.
· Demographic information such as zip code, preferences, and interests.
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. We may also use third party website analytics tools that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites.
· As “Stripe User”, We do not collect or store payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, or bank account information. For more information, please visit https://www.stripe.com/privacy
What we do with the information that we collect
· Communicate with you about order placed online and delivery, record keeping for our internal company use.
· We may use information to improve our pet product choices and services related to pet grooming. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products added to our online shop, special offers or other information which we think you may find relevant using the email address that you have provided.
· We do not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties.
Links to other Websites
Our site may contain links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites.
These third – party websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement of all websites that you click a link to. Links to third party websites are for your convenience and to get more information about pet products. Links provided do not signify our endorsement of such third parties, their products, content, and websites.
This site is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18. If anyone under the age of 18 submits personal information to us and we learn of it, we will take steps to remove the personal information from our databases. If you believe that we may have information from someone under 18, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Controlling your Personal Information
We collect your phone number or address (for home delivery) and email address to communicate about your online order/s, send you information, coupons, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions, etc. Once an online order is fulfilled/delivered, we may add our clients to our mailing list and continue to send promotional emails. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· When asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box (where applicable) that you can check to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by any body for direct marketing purposes.
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind by emailing us at email@example.com
· You may ‘opt-out’ by choosing the ‘unsubscribe ‘option at the bottom of the email.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is, added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic, and lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
· We may use traffic log cookies to identify which Page/s are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
· Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
· As a user on this Site, you have a right to know at any time what personal data we hold about you. If you would like to access this information, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us:
Suburban Mutt, 24210 Westheimer Pkwy. Ste 1000,
Katy TX 77494.
No fee is charged for one- time data request.
A fee is charged for repetitive request for data.
· You have a right to ask us to update or correct any incorrect personal data that we may hold on you for no charge.
· You have a right to opt out of any communication from us that is for marketing/promotional purpose.