*Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical 0.090%
N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide 0.150%
Inert ingredients: 99.715%
*consists of .072% of (butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and .018% of related compounds.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USE.
Use only on dogs and cats.
Dogs & Cats
Use as is or dilute 1 part with 4 parts water. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo and work well into the coat. Allow lather to stand for 10 minutes. If fleas, ticks or lice are present (if heavily infested, use full strength). Rinse with warm water, dry and groom as usual. Repeat every 7 days, if needed. Do not use on puppies or kittens under 12 weeks old of age.
Consult a Veterinarian
Before using this product on debilitated, medicated, aged, pregnant or nursing pets.
Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. if signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage and Disposable
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool dry place in an area inaccessible to children and animals. Store in original, sealed container away from food and water.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Non Fillable container. Do not reuse or refill container.
If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling, where available.
If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- Kills fleas, lice and ticks on contact.
- Pyrethrins are environmentally safe, cannot build up in the soil or percolate down into ground or water.
- Pyrethrins in Bio-Groom Flea and Tick products are considered to have the best safety margin of all topical products.
- Pyrethrins have been used successfully for over 2,000 years.
- Kills fleas and ticks by attaching the nervous system.
- Pyrethrin is a compound derived from the daisy-like cousin of the chrysanthemum flower and harvested in Kenya.
- 100% natural and Biodegradable.